German audio gathering culture and zero-piracy team GEMA is confirming a legal triumph on a Usenet company that is favorite. GEMA claims it’s got a “groundbreaking” courtroom injunction which obliges UseNeXT to...
- FIN7 Lures Unwitting Security Pros to Carry Out Ransomware Attacks
- REvil Servers Shoved Offline by Governments – But They’ll Be Back, Researchers Say
- Cisco SD-WAN Security Bug Allows Root Code Execution
- Threat Actors Abuse Discord to Push Malware
- U.S. Ban on Sales of Cyberattack Tools Is Anemic, Experts Warn